Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Feudal Fairytale...? Something like that
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Feudal Fairytale...? Something like that
tearsofacrescent
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Feudal Fairytale...? Something like that 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm not one to usually request help in finding a fanfiction, but I've been rather put out by this one... I must have read it a few years ago and I search for it every once in a while, but now it's finally really gotten under my skin! So I look to the stars and all of you to help me please!

I believe it was called "A Feudal Fairytale", but I haven't been able to find the story under that title. However, what happens in the story (or as far as I can recall) is that Kagome comes from the well, pushing through the foliage in the forest of Inuyasha, searching for where he's pinned to the tree. She's not the same fifteen year old girl, but older and worn by battle and pain because at the final battle with Naraku, everyone she loved was killed. She made a wish on the jewel to do it all over again. When she gets to the tree, she's shocked because it isn't Inuyasha who's pinned, but rather Sesshoumaru. She has a minor skirmish with Inuyasha, releases Sesshoumaru and does not tell them how she knows them. Her memories trail along her being in love with Sesshoumaru and him creating two weapons for her. One he could not touch, though I don't remember why, and another, a staff I think, that he could. That was made from his fang. Also, the brother's have a third brother, a black haired Inu (I think) sort of playing the old role that Sesshoumaru had so that Inuyasha could manage to get Tessiaga.

It was a wonderful fic and any help would be appreciated! Thank you, much <3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.