Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What's that fic?
Ulam
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What's that fic? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey!

There's this fic that I cannot remember the name of or even how the summary goes, and I swear I thought I favourited it, but apparently I did not. So here is what I remember:

Set in the feaudal era and future. Sesshomaru's actually scandinavian and he's actually a tora youkai in this story. He can disguise himself as an inu youkai, which everyone knows him as. Sesshomaru saved Kagome by being intimately joined, which she did not freak out over because she knew he was doing it to save her life. Sesshomaru is courting Kagome, but Kagome keeps the identity of Sesshomaru hidden from her friends for the time being, but they do help her sneak out to meet with him from time to time. Inuyasha knew of him when he was a lot younger, but made his life a living hell becuase their father hated that Sesshomaru did not possess any inu youkai traits...and that is all I remember xD.

Anyone know what I'm talking 'bout?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What's that fic? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 72
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3149/1?author=137

Through The Mirror by Sidhe

Rated MA

Logged Logged
Ulam
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What's that fic? 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes! That is the one!

Thank you so much! : D

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.