Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mistress Kagome
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Mistress Kagome 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 39
All Things hidden by Tilayha on dokuga. also on fanfiction by Tilayha.Inumiko. Think this is what you are looking for.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA; no YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/09/08 00:26 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: C'mon, ratings PLEASE??
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shauntae
Pup
graphgraph
Mistress Kagome 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I am interested if there are any fics where Kagome acts as Sesshomaru's master. In particular I was thinking about this fic where Sesshomaru was hiding in a cave during his heat and Kagome shows up, but he doesn't know who she is at the time and she dominates him during sex...at least I think thats what happens I am probably mixing it up with another fic.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Mistress Kagome 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
no your not mixing it up! i was reading that fic and it's here on Dokuga but i cant remember the name.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Mistress Kagome 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
I recall something like it...though, not exactly.

She stays with Sesshomaru through time. They are friends. He goes into heat, but he is really afraid of hurting her in his blind lust. So, he finds chains to bind him and seals himself away, and she comes to him to help him. She leaves him bound while she...

Oh, I just had a thought...

I think that in the story I mentioned above, Kagome helps Sesshomaru on a quest to find a fruit of the Gods. It is supposed to grant immortality or heal. He takes Kagome to the cave and, to put it bluntly, rapes her to gain the fruit for Rin. He purposely waited until his heat arrived. I think it is years later that they are friends and that is why he chains himself in the cave. He to too afraid of hurting Kagome again.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Mistress Kagome 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
That story is "Restitution" by Demonlordlover and can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7398/1

Rated MA, no YIMs, please!!

Still, I don't believe it's the story the original poster was looking for, since I also remember the story being mentioned, but cannot for the life of me remember where I saw it.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.