Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cuz I've already forgotten...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cuz I've already forgotten...
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cuz I've already forgotten... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
The fic I'm searching for (so I can FAV) is set in the future. So far, it looks like demons are for the most part captured and contained in some way. Sesshomaru has been in 'containment' for a while and Kagome has approached him as a partner of some sort.

This fic has not been completed. It has so much potential and I want to watch it as it is played out (need a BETA?)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Cuz I've already forgotten... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Trapped by sesshou_lover Reviews
My one-shot collection, all feauture our favorite duo. All are steamy and nothing will be under MA
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Erotica, Kink, Romance - Updated: 08-12-10 - Created: 05-09-08 Chapters: 19 - Reviews: 68 - Words: 125,527 - Reads: 187,648
Anonymous Reading: Yes

chapter: 9 "Breeder" www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/167/9

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Cuz I've already forgotten... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
Nope, sorry but it's a more recent fic. So far not much has happened, but Sesshomaru has been in prison for some time, Kagome is his 'keeper' of sorts. It's set in the future and Earth has been overtaken by another race.

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Cuz I've already forgotten... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 47
How long ago was the story written? I feel like I have read the one you are describing (or something very similar), but I can't think of it.

The only one that is coming to mind is Genome (rated M) by Yabou, but I know that can't be it because Sesshoumaru had only just arrived in containment in that story. Plus, it is only 3 chapters long, so far, and it has been a while since it was updated (which is a pity because it had me hooked right away).

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
TheFallenAngel
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Cuz I've already forgotten... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
It could be

Earth Unleashed by JadedRayne

SCI-FI/ Man grew greedy. Earth suffered in their hands, Mother Nature grew barren and lifeless. After an Eight Hundred year war in Space between the Humans and Youkai, Earth had its first rainfall in a millenia. Stricken by hope, both sides called for a treaty and wants to recolonize Earth. Their first and second expeditions never returned, nor did the third and fourth. Earth has a new predator...
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 06-27-13 - Created: 04-10-13 Chapters: 4 - Reviews: 22 - Words: 9,502 - Reads: 2,077 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8389/1

This fic is rated M

Hope this helped.

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Cuz I've already forgotten... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
Karma for TheFallenAngel! That's the one. I forgot that it's a SciFi Fic. It's really well done and just have enjoyed the heck out of it.

Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
TheFallenAngel
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Cuz I've already forgotten... 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
No problem glad I was able to help.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.