Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help needed
summerbirdy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Yesterday evening me and my soulsister Dream faced a dilemma. A fic we both remember reading, but not the name or author. We both remember the same scene. That's what makes it so hard to continue on our own.

The scene we remember goes like this:
Kagome is injured badly. She has wounds on her back and they are poisoned. For the cure Kagome must drink Sesshoumaru's poison, though if Dream is right, it ain't helping much, or it takes its time. We also remember that she needs to lay on her stomach and she can't move around much.

I faintly remember reading this on FF, but I could be wrong.

Any and every help is greatly appreciated, this fic started to drive us nuts.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/29 13:46 By summerbirdy.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 76
I believe you're looking for the fic called Pack by NicoRavenPen I think... I can't remember the rating, if it's MA then the admin will edit this.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Thanks for making me do the work, KoD! This story is rated M, no YIMs under 16!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/29 14:28 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert correct rating

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
summerbirdy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you KoD, but even though this fits it's not the one we're looking for.

If it helps any, we remember that the story we're looking for was rather long one. And completed.

Logged Logged
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 37
I think I might have some idea of the story you are inquiring about, but before I give you my suggestions, Is there anything else that you might remember? even if it is small, it may very well help a bit more.

Logged Logged
summerbirdy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm sorry, but this is pretty much all we remember.
Story is definitely completed, that we know for sure.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Ah, well that's the only one I know. Hope you find it.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 56
summerbirdy wrote:
Yesterday evening me and my soulsister Dream faced a dilemma. A fic we both remember reading, but not the name or author. We both remember the same scene. That's what makes it so hard to continue on our own.

The scene we remember goes like this:
Kagome is injured badly. She has wounds on her back and they are poisoned. For the cure Kagome must drink Sesshoumaru's poison, though if Dream is right, it ain't helping much, or it takes its time. We also remember that she needs to lay on her stomach and she can't move around much.

I faintly remember reading this on FF, but I could be wrong.

Any and every help is greatly appreciated, this fic started to drive us nuts.

The only one I can think of like that has Kagome getting slashed across the back by a demon that used poison and Sesshoumaru's healer suggests using drops of his poison in a tea. They only start out with one or two drops. Sesshoumaru is reluctant to do this at first. And it makes Kagome a bit sick. Seems I recall her being surprised when she finds out that Fluffy basically saved her by giving her his poison.
Wish I could remember more about it.

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
That's Pack by NicoRavenPen Rated M... I've not read another that used that... so I'm interested myself in what this one is.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 37
I hope someone finds this fic soon because I am very interested. Anyway the story I had in mind is one where Kagome is wounded really badly and Sesshomaru has to do almost everything for her, she is pretty much paralyzed and he is not too thrilled about the whole situation. And I think he gave her his poison to nullify the ones in her body that is making her sick. It is an older fic and I think I read it on FFnet. I hope someone remembers what this fic is called because I don't, and I really hope it is the one that they are searching for.

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 47
I don't think it is the one you all are looking for, but the mention of Kagome having to lay on her stomach and not being able to move much reminded me of one of my favorites, What the Darkness Brings (rated M) by I Agree.

In this one, Kagome suffers a spinal injury that is made worse by a magic spell. Sesshoumaru reluctantly performs surgery on her back to remove the spell and uses his poison to suture the incision, but I don't think he ever had her drink it. Also, this story was never completed. At any rate, it's a good read, and this has reminded me that I should really go back and read it again.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/29 21:29 By CritterWhisperer.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I believe you are looking for pure heart.Kagome is a Pure Heart miko and Sesshomaru wants her. Kagome is injured after a battle and Sesshomaru takes her and takes care of her and the others find her clothing and thinks she is dead. I believe it was her back that was hurt from falling through trees and should have died.

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
It sounds familiar. I am not sure about the name but, I think Kagome was injured in an attack by sesshoumaru and some how came under his care. I think InuYasha went to gethim since it was his fault that she was injured. His healer notices that her wound is poisoned and comes to the conclusion that in order to heal her, she will have to build up an immunity to the poison. Sesshoumaru starts to give Kagome tiny amounts of his poison in her tea in order to build up her immunity to it slowly. As she writhes in pain every night Sessoumaru stay up to help her through it since it was his fault she was in such pain to begin with. Throughout the ordeal he begins to view her as pack and she begins to slowly heal proving that the method is working.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.