Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Back again..
Namida
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Back again.. 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Sorry guys, I'm back again. I've been looking for this story for a while, I read it before and I'n hoping for some help.

Here is what I remember from it:

Kagome can still go back and forth through the well, I think they are still looking for Naraku, but at one point Sesshomaru comes through the well, and sees Hojo coming to see Kagome, (there has been mysterious "murders" going on)and Sesshomaru realizes that Hojo is a demon that was banned to the continent by him, back in the past.

I hope I'm not mixing stories but if anyone can help me please let me know.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Back again.. 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22
Are you sure it was a Kagome and Sesshomaru story, there is one like that with Inu Papa and Kagome called Wicked it's rated M. It has Hojo as a demon and a killer that Inu Papa banished from his lands long ago. Hojo ended up being Jack the Ripper, the Zodiac killer and was planning on making Kagome his next victim.

www.fanfiction.net/s/6139593/1/Wicked

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/16 13:33 By Kula.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.