Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for something new :D
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for something new :D
SirenKismet
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for something new :D 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello again

So I'm coming to you amazing guys again for help, and this time I don't have nearly as much information. I know Kagome either has some type of pack instincts or becomes a youkai and becomes a part of a pack or has her own pack, honestly what I remember the most is that it had a lot of pack behavior and I loved how well the author had incorporated it into the story without it being too over the top.

Now while I would love to find the specific story I'm sure that's not possible with me remembering so little, but if ya'll happen to have any stories like this that ya'll enjoy or know about I'd love to read them. I seem to have exhausted most of my list of unread stories and I'm looking for some more to read.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me Hope everyone has a great day and happy reading or writing to you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for something new :D 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 19
Here are some from my faves list. I will warn you, some are not complete but are still updated.

Curse by Kessa

Pack Instincts by witchenmoon1

Pack by NicoRavenPen

Here's a completed trilogy for you!
I Am Alpha by Hairann Rated MA
They Are Pack by HairannWe are Mates by Hairann

Back to single fics for now!

Alpha by Lyra Rated MA
My phone is being wonky. Will update list in a few.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/07/12 11:11 By Kayelyn.

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
SirenKismet
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for something new :D 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Ohhhh..thanks so much!!! I had already read most of these but there was two of those that I hadn't and they were really good. I always love finding new good reads

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for something new :D 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 46
Here is a story with pack mentality I enjoyed, but I must warn you it hasn't gotten updated in a year.

Fateful Meetings by Jessica
Set in Feudal Japan. Kagome is an orphaned miko living on the outskirts of the Western Lands. One day, she finds an injured Sesshomaru in the forest and heals him. Her adventure begins as fateful encounters slowly draw her into the society of demons.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 04-26-12 - Created: 09-08-11 Chapters: 39 - Reviews: 100 - Words: 165,033 - Reads: 111,777 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

SirenKismet
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for something new :D 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks Stella you always seem to point out some good reads, but that is a hard choice I always end up getting disappointed if the story never gets updated again and then I randomly think about it when I'm reading and I think "hey I wonder if they ever finished that...." but I might try it anyway..mehhh...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.