Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sessy statue?
Raikaris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sessy statue? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey there. I've been searching for this fic for a while and haven't been able to locate it anywhere, despite it being one of the best sesskag fics I've read to date.

From what I recall, Sesshoumaru was betrayed by a general or someone in political power, and then turned into a statue. He spends the next 500 years frozen until he winds up in a museum, where Kagome happens to be working after the well traps her in her own era. She accidentally frees him and takes care of him at her home, before they break the seal on the well and return to the past.

After that, I don't really recall much else happening, since it either hadn't been updated past that point or I didn't read any farther.

Does anyone have a clue as to what this fic is called and where I can locate it? I'd be much obliged for any help I could get finding it again.

Logged Logged

This can only end in hilarity and pain.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sessy statue? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 47
I think I've read a couple of stories with this kind of plot, but the only one that is coming to mind is Fish Don't Sleep by Miss Selah (rated T). I'm not sure if it is the one you are looking for because in this one, I believe a museum loans the statue to Kagome's shrine, rather than Kagome working in a museum. Sadly, this story was never completed and has been discontinued, but it is still a good read.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Raikaris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sessy statue? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
This isn't the one I was looking for, but I'll be sure to read it regardless! Thanks for trying.

Logged Logged

Kagome Ketchup
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sessy statue? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3

Logged Logged
Raikaris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sessy statue? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes! That's the one! Thank you for finding it for me! I've been looking for a while now. Time to bookmark it and hope it doesn't go missing again.

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Sessy statue? 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22
You've already found the one you're looking for, but here is another that's all about a Sess Statue, and one of my personal favs by a fantastic author!

The Unknown Warrior by Rinseternalsoul
COMPLETE Kagome and her fiance, Kenta, visit the new Sumida Museum with friends. The Edo Period exhibit holds a beautiful statue of an unknown warrior and Kagome suddenly finds her world is hurled into chaos beginning the night it is stolen!

Rated M on FF, absolutely MA on Dokuga. No YIMs.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.