Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help find a sequal fanfic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help find a sequal fanfic!
LittleKnitt
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help find a sequal fanfic! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Please help me find the sequal to this fanfic! For sure, I have read it on fan fiction.net, but I tried looking for it on my favorites, my alerts, and even though the search bar.

Spoilers in plot, so please be prepared!!

Plot:
Starts off with Kagome and Sesshoumaru already mated. On the first chapter, she gives birth to twins, a boy, and a girl. The girl is a hanyou, but unlike Inuyasha where he turns into a human on the full moon, she turns into a full youkai. The son, is a full youkai. She gives birth under the cherry blossoms. Her mother is in the past too, and is mated with someone, and she ends up giving birth to triplets. Sesshoumaru's father comes back because kagome asked for him to, when talking to his portrait. Inuyasha mates with a woem named miaka, or something, and they get a daughter, but his mate soon dies afterwards. Shippo and rin are both parented by Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Rin undertakes a rabbit and three...dogs? Kagome runs herself tired, and needs rest. Kagura and kanna turn good, and helps them out. Sango and miroku are mated, and Sango ends up with a daughter. Kagome ends up pregnant again, very soon, making her even more tired. She befriends everyone she meets, including a dragon. Then a battle starts with a type of dragon and a bad guy, who is Sesshoumaru's uncle. Midoriko somehow is revived, and she has something going on with Inuyasha.

This was never fully completed, though I think the writer ended it off, not expecting it to continue. It had "sequel" in the title, but I can't find it anywhere!!! I used to read it a lot, and I can't believe I can't find it...please help me find it! I hope the author didn't bring it down.. :'(

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/06/27 20:58 By LittleKnitt.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Help find a sequal fanfic! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 76
This sounds like the sequeal to Midsummer... Midsummer... ah... I can't remember. I don't think it's it because if I remember correctly Kagome only has one kid in that one. Anyway... I can't remember much more then that.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help find a sequal fanfic! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 19
I think these are the fics you are looking for, if not I can keep looking.

Midsummer's Eve Rated M on ffnet, more than likely MA here.

Midwinter's Eve Rated T on ffnet, and the sequel to the one above.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
LittleKnitt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help find a sequal fanfic! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry, those are not the ones I want. I really hope the author didn't take it down.

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help find a sequal fanfic! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
I think you are looking for A Royal Birth: Sequel To His Little Girl by WhisperingWolf. Can find it in spark section.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/06/28 04:46 By alatera.
LittleKnitt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help find a sequal fanfic! 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much!! It IS A Royal Birth: Sequal to His Little Girl by WhisperingWolf, rated R. I think the author took it down ff.net, and put it here! Anywho, thanks everyone for helping out, too! Time to read! Was so scared the author took it off forever.. D:

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.