Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Finding You?
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Finding You? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
Is there a Sess/Kag fanfic entitled "Finding You"? A bunch of pages mysteriously came out of my printer when I was trying to print out a recipe, and it is not 100% clear what the title of the story is, but it might be "Finding You". Part of the text reads "One Shot excerpt from Finding You, Set between Peace and You, Me and Baby Makes Three. I tried to find it on FF.net, AFF, Single Spark, etc. with no luck. The story is set in modern times, of course Sess is a big corporate boss, Inu is married to Kikyo, who seems to be some kind of traitor (gasp), Sess' dad and Izaioi are still alive. The story seems to have some pretty naughty passages, and Kagome has a male full-demon baby with Sess who they name Ryu. If this rings any bells, I'd sure like to know what the heck this is....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Finding You? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Sounds kinda familiar, hmm i'll look around for ya and if i find anything i'll let ya know kk?!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Finding You? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
here is an idea for you, since you have a print out of thestory take a single setence of it and google it in quotes, i have done that for a few stories and it has worked out well so far!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Finding You? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
I know that Demonlordlover has a story named Finding You. Unfortunatly I don't rememeber the plot, but you should check it out to see if that's what your looking for. Not much help I know. Sorry Good Luck.

Logged Logged
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Finding You? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
That is definitely "Finding You" by Demonlordlover. What got printed sounds like her major epilogue where she took all of her oneshots and combined them.

The story is not posted anywhere but her yahoo groups under files. I the link is demonlordlover2@yahoogroups.com

I hope that this helps. It is a wonderful story, but she will not post it anywhere because it has not been proofed and she does not have the time right now.

emmaren

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.