Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome calms Sesshoumaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome calms Sesshoumaru
Kagome calms Sesshoumaru 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm looking for a fic i read on fanfiction.net a few years ago. I don't remember much of it except for the ending. Kagome is very friendly with Sesshoumaru's generals, to the point that she is riding on the back of one of them in his true form after braiding flowers and such into her hair. Sesshoumaru gets angry and flips out, demanding that Kagome leave. She is so hurt that she goes, and I believe that she goes through the well. She later returns, but when she does she finds out that while she's been gone Sesshoumaru has reverted into his true form, and while he does of bouts of lucidity where he can regain human form, for the most part he is slightly insane and goes wild in his true form. Even his cousin, whose name starts with an A, and his generals cannot subdue him, and they are considering killing him. When Kagome returns they warn her against coming near and urge her to run, but Kagome ignores them and helps Sesshoumaru return to his human form.

If anyone can help me find it, I will send you one million digital cookies!

Logged Logged

~Serephina of the Kamis~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome calms Sesshoumaru 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I think you are looking for My Pet by Pegasusrider. It is completed on Fanfiction.net
Here is the address www.fanfiction.net/s/2393797/1/My-Pet. One of the parts you are referencing is Chapter 28 Alternative Ending. Where Sesshoumaru is just running around as a beast and cannot be calmed until he finds Kagome. Hope this helps

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/06/15 19:12 By Wood1127.
Re:Kagome calms Sesshoumaru 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Thank you so much! A thousand didgital cookies, expressed delivered to your door!

(>^-^)> (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Logged Logged

~Serephina of the Kamis~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.