Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
LF Oneshot: a candle in a window & a peeping monk
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: LF Oneshot: a candle in a window & a peeping monk
FiliaFamilias
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
LF Oneshot: a candle in a window & a peeping monk 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I hope you can help me find this older oneshot:

Inuyasha has left Kagome, and for several years Kagome has lived in the village, being the miko. She used to burn a candle every night in hope Inuyasha would come back. At some point she stopped doing that. However, Miroku notices that at times, Kagome lights a candle again.

One evening there's a candle burning again, and Miroku happens to pass by Kagome's hut when he sees Sesshomaru go in. Concerned for his friend, Miroku sneaks closer, peers in and gets an eyeful. In the end the monk is happy that Kagome has found someone to love again. (The candle is actually a sign for Sesshomaru to come over.)

I have been looking all over for this fic, as I recently lost many faves of mine in a pc crash. I just hope the author didn't pull it down. I hope one of you remembers the title/author of this fic.

Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.