Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Desperately Seeking Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Desperately Seeking Fic
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Desperately Seeking Fic 11 Years ago Karma: 19
Okay, the fic I am looking for somehow has Kagome ending up with Kouga's wolves. While staying with them, she eats the youkai meat that they eat and either becomes youkai over time or get some of their attributes. I know she had claws, baby fangs, the senses, and RIDICULOUSLY long hair. She even wrestled Kouga and won. Also during her time with Kouga, she comes upon Rin by herself and rocks her to sleep while singing a lullaby which is how she comes across Sesshomaru's radar. I also think, but I'm not entirely sure, that Sesshomaru killed one of the wolves in Kouga's and by extension Kagome's pack and she goes in search of him.

I LOVED this fic, and I am trying to get my muses back into Sess/Kag after a terribly long absence so any help is much appreciated.

Thanks y'all!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Seeking Fic 11 Years ago Karma: 54
I know this story. Sadly I cant remember the name. I remember the scene with the other wolves and Sesshoumaru they wouldnt tell him where Kagome was and he beat them and she when ape s**t when she found out. This is going to bug me till I find it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/03 08:20 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Profanity on the forum!
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Seeking Fic 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
Bumping for interest. I really, REALLY want to find this fic! LOL

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.