Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome has Sesshomaru's pup in a cave
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome has Sesshomaru's pup in a cave
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome has Sesshomaru's pup in a cave 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
I read this story a few years ago.

Kagome is just about ready to deliver her baby (Sesshomaru is the father). I cannot recall if he thought she lost the child or she told him she got rid of it and tried to keep it secret. (Maybe it was a one time thing and he didn't even know she was pregnant.) Inuyasha stands by her and helps to protect her. He warns her that Sesshomaru will know when she goes into labor. So Sango helps pack their things and they head to a cave near the village so Kagome can deliver. They don't want to be near the village in case Sesshomaru shows up and is intent on killing Kagome. Someone (maybe Miroku) puts up a barrier to help keep them safe. Sesshomaru shows up because his heir is being born, but Inuyasha tries to fight him to protect Kagome. I believe they are positive that Sesshomaru will kill the pup. If I'm not mistaken (it has been awhile since I read it) the moon on his forehead disappears and reappears on the pups forehead.

I hope this is enough to help, and that someone remembers this fic. If not, I will do my best to come up with more information. Right now, though, I believe that is about all I can recall.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome has Sesshomaru's pup in a cave 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 29
A Curse of Lust by Squash rated MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4993/1

Logged Logged
InuLuna of The Moon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome has Sesshomaru's pup in a cave 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
That was a lovely story.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.