Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for fic, please help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for fic, please help
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for fic, please help 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Okey dokey, so the fic I'm looking for

Is rated T I believe and incomplete, but it's been a while so I don't know if things changed.

Kagome gets knocked out and kidnapped by Koga, she's wearing a long dress. I'm not sure where or what happened to InuYasha but Sango, Miroku and Shippo begin looking for her. Shippo goes off on his own trying to find her, he gets lost and injured and is in critical condition. So then Sango and Miroku look for Shippo and Kagome.

Kouga's lackeys are guarding Kagome, I think Koga went searching or on a mission or something. Sesshomaru stumbles upon Kagome and I think he's powerful enough to go through the barrier. They begin talking, I think he tells her that her friends are looking for her, and she ask him to look for Shippo.

I think Sesshomaru finds Shippo in a tree, he brings him to Kagome. He tells her she needs to breastfeed to help save Shippo.

I don't remember if Sesshomaru or the Ginta and Haku but someone gets her herbs to produce milk.

Also the area was big and had hot springs

okey dokey that's it, can you help me find it?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/31 11:28 By mangageek23.

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.