Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess Lord of the Protectorate, Kagome his spy...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess Lord of the Protectorate, Kagome his spy...
kagomesirene
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess Lord of the Protectorate, Kagome his spy... 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
- has been completetd for more than 1 or 2 years..maybe even longer

- humans are more or less only slaves/ breaders for the protectorates hanyou army

- kagome and inuyasha are friends

- kagome works at inuyasha's nightclub

- she thinks she's teribbly ill, but her grandfather knows she could be the weapon to help the rebells in killing the demons, giving her the medicine to overshadow her scent of purity

- sesshoumaru is lord of the protectorate

- touga is planning to betray and kill sesshoumaru

- sesshoumaru sends out kagome, using her as a spy

...miroku is there as well, helping prepare her to seduce one of sesshouamrus enemies..a tiger or something similar...on a space ship as far as i remember

.....sigh i simply have waaaaaay to many favourite stories on AFF, FFN, Dokuga etc...so i kinda loose treck of them, especially when there's no good summary included :3

would be grateful for your help...i'm sure this story is well known

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sess Lord of the Protectorate, Kagome his spy... 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
kagomesirene wrote:
- has been completetd for more than 1 or 2 years..maybe even longer
- humans are more or less only slaves/ breaders for the protectorates hanyou army
- kagome and inuyasha are friends
- kagome works at inuyasha's nightclub
- she thinks she's teribbly ill, but her grandfather knows she could be the weapon to help the rebells in killing the demons, giving her the medicine to overshadow her scent of purity
- sesshoumaru is lord of the protectorate
- touga is planning to betray and kill sesshoumaru
- sesshoumaru sends out kagome, using her as a spy
...miroku is there as well, helping prepare her to seduce one of sesshouamrus enemies..a tiger or something similar...on a space ship as far as i remember
.....sigh i simply have waaaaaay to many favourite stories on AFF, FFN, Dokuga etc...so i kinda loose treck of them, especially when there's no good summary included :3

would be grateful for your help...i'm sure this story is well known

Your Looking for Utopia, it's been pulled down by the author Kagome357, www.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/79646-searching-for-kagome357-fics and www.dokuga.com/forum/10-off-topic-discussion/80187-announcement-for-kagome357-fans#80187 and finally, which directly addresses it: msnilanbrown.blogspot.com/

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/28 08:59 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
kagomesirene
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess Lord of the Protectorate, Kagome his spy... 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
sigh...no wonder i couldn't find it anymore ;(

but thanx for the quick help...i think i still have it saved somewhere on my other computer

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sess Lord of the Protectorate, Kagome his spy... 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
You can read SOME Kagome357 fics at the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group. Unfortunately, due to re-working for publication, "Utopia" is not one of them, but the "Seekers" series is there, along with several other favorites!!

The group is easy to join, just go here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.