Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Adult!Shippou/Kagome oneshot...?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Adult!Shippou/Kagome oneshot...?
FantomuAiShi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Adult!Shippou/Kagome oneshot...? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
I hope this is allowed on Dokuga...Sorry if it is not!

It was on FanFiction.net and for the life of me, I can't find it! I think the author might've removed it...

Okay, so the story had Kagome as a college student. There was Shippou, as an adult and her roommate. She was complaining how tired she was (or something of the like) and he fetched her coffees from a cafe nearby. This happened often apparently, if Kagome want something, he get it for her.

When Kagome asked him why he did this and felt she was restricting his freedom to be a person he wanted to be in the modern world. Shippou wilted and told her that he did it because he was in love with her.

I know the ending had something like this line: ?Oh no, not another demon in love with me!"

Something like that.

Anyone know this story? Have the link?

I also think that the author also wrote another Adult!Shippou/Kagome fic. It was somewhat dark because Shippou ended up being disguised as InuYasha when Kagome thought she was married to the actual InuYasha. This was an oneshot too.

If it was not by the same author, then it would be nice to have the story's link too...Any help would be appreciated! I have been looking for them for ages!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.