Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help!!
Winters_Snow
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok so this fic was one of the very first ones I read on Single Spark. It's about Kagome leaving the group and joining Sesshoumaru. They mate and she's pregnant, but the one thing I really remember is she's a phoenix! That totally sticks out in my mind. I don't know if I can offer much more, but there's not many Kagome-being-phoenix stories. Please help!

Logged Logged

~Winters_Snow
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 42
from the ashes the phoenix rises?

Ive seen the title but never read the story so I'm not sure if it's the right one.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
I don't think that's it. That story is about Kagome being mentally and emotionally unstable due to Inuyasha's ill-treatment of her. It's about her rebuilding herself (of course with Sesshoumaru's help) and becoming a stronger and whole individual. I didn't finish it so at least that's where it was headed. If you want to read it, I believe it's by Danyealle Mist (spelling?).

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
That's not ...From the Ashes the Phoenix Rises. The term phoenix was metophoric in mine, not real and was never posted on ASS. I've never read it so I'm no help, sorry

Danyealle

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
sounds like something I read before or a couple of them, one Kagomes dad is in it he is the lord of something. The other Kagome and Sesshomaru save Rin and while in the process Kagome and Rin fall off a cliff. Sesshomaru thinks they died and starts to turn, but what is this Kagome saves herself and Rin by having huge wings come out her back. Those are the two off of my head. does any of it sound like what you are looking for?

Logged Logged
Winters_Snow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
The second one sound like it. Rin gets kidnapped and these evil mikos are going to sacrifice her and some other kids and Sesshoumaru has to pretend he's her slave. That sounds like it

Logged Logged

~Winters_Snow
tala
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
You could be talking about the "Unexpected Allies" trilogy. That's the only story I know that's like that.

Logged Logged
Bellaniece
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
This story sounds very interesting, I cant find it on this site, A single spark, or Aff where can I find it????

Thank you,
Bell

Logged Logged
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
I believe it is on FF but I do not believe the trilogy they get mated. I believe it ended with them being in rhe future together. Something about a great battle and Kagome wishes help for Sesshomaru and he throws her in the well and she is stuck on the other side, her wish for help for Sesshomaru turns out to be his father. here is part I

www.fanfiction.net/s/1386769/1/Unexpected_Allies_Part_I_How_to_Train_a_Taiyoukai

Logged Logged
Bellaniece
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you very much *smiles*

Logged Logged
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
NP it is a GREAT story! I have read it at least 20 times.

Logged Logged
Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
I've read it a zillion times too!

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
Winters_Snow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Is it really the trilogy? I have that as a fav on my Mediaminer account and I totally never connected it together. Dang! Oh well at least I have easy access to it. Thanks!!

Logged Logged

~Winters_Snow
evaggelia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
www.fanfiction.net/s/3748111/1/To-Embrace-Your-Destiny

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/23 21:06 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.