Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a specific type of fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a specific type of fanfiction
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a specific type of fanfiction 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
I am looking for this one particular story when Kagome is helping heal Sesshomaru in a cave and they fall over a cliff and he get amnesia. As the story progresses, he falls in love with Kagome, but constantly fights with his old personality about how to handle it because he does not connect with his previous ideologies anymore.

I'm also just looking for any fic that has Kagome taking care of an injured Sesshomaru storyline. I'd appreciate it though if all the story suggested were complete. Rating does not matter because I'm old enough to read MA. Thanks for any recommendation and I'd really appreciate it if anyone finds this fic.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/12/08 16:47 By Inkasha Taisho. Reason: grammar

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a specific type of fanfiction 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22
Well, I don't know what story it is you're looking for. But my favorite that is like that is Embrace the Silence. I can't link it because I've tried 4x already and it keeps giving me an error. It is complete though.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a specific type of fanfiction 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 19
This is one of my faves. Such a great read!

dokuga.com/spark/story/2856/1

Temporal Sequence by Chaos-and-Serenity

[COMPLETE] Memories are snippets in time. If evaluated piece by piece they can reveal the foundation of a personality. But these snapshots of things past are meaningless unless properly sequenced. It's really all about the timing... Challenge by Trouble in Shangri-La.

Rating: R - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: General

As for the fic you are looking for, I will be on the look out for it.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a specific type of fanfiction 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Thanks for replying anyway, please keep an eye out. I do remember that Kagome had become a really good healer and Sesshomaru did have his memories in the beginning of the story but lost them later on.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.