Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
I read this story a couple months ago and now I can't remember the title for the life of me. It's Canon, incomplete and I think it hasn't been updated for a few months.

Details: Kagome knows that Inuyasha is with Kikyou and one day that she stumbles upon them, doing the nasty in the woods, she runs into Sesshoumaru and Rin. Sessh is angry that Inu defiles his territory, but Kagome stops him from intervening. They continue to meet unexpectedly. Kagome saves Rin and is injured. They spent the night in a cave with Kagome in Sesshy's arms. They talk about how she slept with a man and her scent changed. There are some new demons made by Naraku, who are the embodiment of the seven sins. Kagome almost gets raped by Lust, who takes the form of Sesshoumaru. Oh, also, Inuyasha is furious about her meetings with his brother. It's definitely rated for mature content.

That's basically what I can remember of the story. Please help me, if anyone remembers the title or the author! Karma for all

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
No idea if it would be one of them, but you could always try looking through the stories posted on the Seven deadly sins challenge since it has the use of the sins in it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
Oh, that's a good idea! Thanks, I'll try that. Karma for u

Logged Logged

Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
If you find it please share it sounds interesting

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
I searched everywhere I could think of and I finally found it, yay! It's not posted here, that's why I had trouble finding it. It's on FF Net. It took me days to serach everything on my alert list.

For anyone inrerested it's called 'A Different Light' by Kidswithguns91. It's rated M.

Here is the link : www.fanfiction.net/s/7638111/1/

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.