Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
HELP! trying to find a fanfiction i read long ago
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HELP! trying to find a fanfiction i read long ago
HÆĐĒS
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELP! trying to find a fanfiction i read long ago 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
ok so..... well to be honest i'm trying to find a ineshot fanfiction a long time ago, v.v it was a smutty fanfic so warning you all. Uhm it was about how kagome kidnapped sesshomaru and tied him up, then proceeded to tell him to give her money because her brother was in an accident because of sesshomaru's car. before kagome's family tried to sue sesshomaru but he had proof that he wasn't in his car. so now kagome is out for smutty revenge and teasing him @///@ and sesshomaru remembered his brother took out the car and ran souta over @.@ thats pretty much the geist of it i need help cause i like that fanfic but forgot to add to favorite now i'm paying the price and its stuck in my head @.@ if anyone can help i'd be so happy! @.@ so please D;

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.