Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
For the Life of Me...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: For the Life of Me...
Lumberlady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
For the Life of Me... 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I can't find this one sesskag fic I barely remember
The only thing I vaguely remember about it is the opening chapter shows Inuyasha going to Kikyo's rescue instead of Kagomes's. Kagome is slightly violated by Naraku and left for dead (??? I think). Kagome at this point realizes she's tired of being weak and being everyone's burden to save.

Cut to a few years later Kagome has pulled her act together and has a few choice encounters with Sesshomaru who thought she was dead. After a while he's become strongly attracted to her and she's not overly receptive in the beginning.

The only scene I remember for sure in the whole fic was this dinner table with Sess, Kagome and these other lords. Sess keeps coming onto Kagome very strongly mentally, she gets very flustered, and the only person who seems to notice is one of the lords at the table who basically tells them to get a room.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? It was the definition of guilty pleasure reads.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:For the Life of Me... 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
I believe you are talking about Embracing Choas on ff.
www.fanfiction.net/s/3242737/1/Embracing_Chaos
If not let me know!! It sounds like a good one.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/10/31 04:52 By ToraAngel.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.