Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Sweet Fic
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Sweet Fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
I am looking for a fic I read a couple of years ago that just came to mind recently, and unfortunately I can't seem to find it.

What I recall is that it is in the future, Kagome had done her duty to rid the world of the jewel. I want to say that a few years have passed and she is either physically sick or she is thought to be emotionally imbalanced - Sesshomaru is her doctor.

Things I remember from some of the chapters: there is a little girl's life that Sesshomaru saved - I think he did heart surgery on her?

The last chapter Sesshomaru fills Kagome's apartment (I think) with 1,000 paper cranes.

Sorry, it's pretty limited detail but does it ring a bell?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Sweet Fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
If you ever find the fic let me know it sounds great

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:A Sweet Fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
any of these?

1,000 Paper Cranes by Aurora Antheia Raine Reviews
[Best Romance 3rd Place 2011 Third Quarter] An emotional and passionate man until his heart was brutally shattered the day of his wedding, Taisho Sesshoumaru vowed never to fall in love again. But fate had another plan in mind when he meets a young woman with the same kind heart as his fiancée once did. Through a whirl of events, he finds a shocking surprise that causes his hidden emotions to resurface. Will he finally find the strength to let go of his past and allow the kind-hearted woman into his life--and into his heart?
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Updated: 09-06-11 - Created: 11-20-08 Chapters: 14 - Reviews: 70 - Words: 35,899 - Reads: 38,429

One Thousand Paper Cranes by hawynislegurl Reviews
In Japanese mythology, one thousand origami cranes symbolize longevity, happiness and prosperity. In reality, they just make Sesshoumaru want to bang his head against a wall...
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 03-02-11 - Created: 03-02-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 4 - Words: 1,294 - Reads: 1,088

One Thousand Paper Cranes by Priestess Skye Reviews
Love grows as we grow. A girl gives the boy she loves one thousand paper cranes and faces rejection. What isn’t always obvious back then can change. This is their story
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 10-09-09 - Created: 10-09-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 16 - Words: 7,974 - Reads: 2,364

... I'm pretty sure there was a challenge a while back i remembered Rika arted for it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/28 14:45 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Sweet Fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Nope, I've read all three and it 's not any of them. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.