Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess Kag help?
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess Kag help? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
So I may have already asked about this one before, but here I am again. You know I try to answer other's threads, but someone always beats me to it. Then I feel bad about not contributing.

Anyways...MUCH later in the story, Kagome is either sick or injured. And the demons who know nothing of human food around her try to make her something to eat. They end up overcooking the rice and it becomes pordge like. She asks how they could have known that her mother used to make it for her when she was sick. They admit it was a mistake and Kagome thanks them anyways. I believe she actually may be pregnant... I want to even say the story is Yellow Brick Road. But I am not so sure. Anyways, help please?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kono Ama
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sess Kag help? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Yup, yup it is Yellow Brick Road.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.