Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching!!!!!
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching!!!!! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
So I've searched here and FF.N but I cannot for the life of me find Lord Sho'maru? I think that's the title? Kagome turns into a child, sesshoumaru takes care of her, she where's a tigger outfit.........UGH!!!!! Been searching the last week and still can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Searching!!!!! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
I copied and pasted these answers from a previous post.

Quote from Danyealle-sama, the author:
It's my story Lord Sho'mamoo and the only place it's located is on my yahoo group thanks to the amount of times it's been lifted. The link to that is on my profile. HOWEVER, to join you need to provide an AGE OR DOB! No exceptions. Not doing so will get your application rejected.

Quote from sugar0o:
Lord Sho`mamoo, is by Danyella-sama, She's taken it down all over i think because people kept stealing it. here's a link you might find it: groups.yahoo.com/group/DanysFics/

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Searching!!!!! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Since no one decided to read the whole thing i'm going to put it here... To join I need an age or DOB, no exceptions! Not providing that will get you rejected. It's for MA users ONLY!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching!!!!! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Ahhh. Sad faces she had to resort to that. Ppl got no respect for others work. Thanks for letting me know tho.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I'm sorry Danyealle. I was half asleep when I replied to the post and since there are so many post searching for your fic I just went to the first one I found and copied the info that was on it.

Again my apologies.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Searching!!!!! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
LOL Amy, you did include that part so it wasn't you I was talking to. Others just, apparently, didn't read it.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Glad to hear that. But still I should have looked further back to the orginal explination and pasted/quoted that.

**explanation**

Well apparently I can’t spell today either lol

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/21 15:42 By insomniac_amy.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.