Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help
rliz
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Unfortunately I can't remember much of the story except that Sesshoumaru went to Kagomes time and while there she gave him some chocolate and it made him like, delirious and...frisky? If anyone remembers what story I'm thinking of I would lubs you forever lol.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Need help 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
I remember this a little bit... I think it was Chain of Love... They were bound together by a chain and were trapped her time waiting for the well to start working again. And he got lots of chocolate for Valentines day and ate it all. Then he got sick. It was so funny. It's by Chie.... RATED-MA

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Need help 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 156
Well, it's true that happened in Chain, but Sess definitely didn't get frisky, rather the complete opposite of that. *giggles evilly*

So it might not be Chain... ^^;

Logged Logged
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
Grrr, This is making me upset because I'm pretty sure I know which story you're talking about but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called and for some reason I never added it to my favorites -_-

Did it have something to do with her being engaged to Hojo in the beginning then her releasing sesshomaru from some kind of curse inside a museum?

Logged Logged

rliz
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I really don't remember if that happened in this story, I'm pretty sure her mom walked in and Kagome was super embarrassed with how the situation looked.

Logged Logged
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
haha, yeah thats what I remember happening too.
Ooh, I just remembered I read it on FF, hopefully I have it saved over there and we can see if it was the one you were thinking of

Logged Logged

dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
I found it!Unsung Silence A year after the Shikon was restored, she's stuck at home. Kagome wants nothing but to return to the past... until the past comes looking for her, in a most unexpected way. Can Sesshoumaru and Kagome help each other out.... or not? SxK
Rated: Fiction T - English - Angst/Adventure - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Chapters: 48 - Words: 329,825 - Reviews: 887 - Favs: 452 - Follows: 221 - Updated: 01-16-08 - Published: 06-28-06 - Status: Complete - id: 3014212

I can't remember which chapter has the chocolate in it (probably between 4 and 7 though), but hopefully this was the fic you were looking for

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.