Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic with Ghost Inu-papa haunting Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic with Ghost Inu-papa haunting Kag
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic with Ghost Inu-papa haunting Kag 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to find this chapter fic I had bookmark way back, I think it's unfinished.

In it Inu-papa haunts Kagome trying to make her help Sesshoumaru out. Something about him having this bad fate.. dying alone or something that he wants to avoid. I know it was really funny at parts, like when Inu tashio uses her own powers against her. Anyways takes place in the Western palace, and a weird virus breaks out that Naraku made and a lot of people die. Sesshoumaru gets sick with it and Kagome is the only one he allows near as to help when he goes into his demon state.

Don't know if that rings any bells, but I remember a line that Kagome swore to use against IY as blackmail if she didn't do what she said. Something like " I'll tell him you called him a sexually confused princess."

Please let me know if you remember the title. I'd love to re-read this fic even if it's unfinished.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic with Ghost Inu-papa haunting Kag 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
Is it Kagome's Trial by firevixen73?

Kagome's Trial
Kagome has a problem, a very big problem. Inuyasha would kill her if he knew, hell, Sesshomaru would help. Really what could she say to them? ‘Your fathers ghost is stalking me trying to make me save Sesshomaru's life'...probably not going to go over well

Rated T

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/15 18:17 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic with Ghost Inu-papa haunting Kag 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
That's it! Thank you so much! ^.^

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.