Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for another fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for another fanfiction
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for another fanfiction 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello,

I am looking for another fanfiction. I don't remember much of it, Sesshomaru decided to take Kagome has a mate. They end up in a hotel and Sesshomaru doesn't like the fact the Kagome has to wear the same kimono two moons or suns straight. He has to sleep closes to the door, since he is the male and has to protect her.

I also remember a scene where they are in Kagome's time, Hojo gives Kagome a piece of paper with his phone number. Sesshomaru believes he wrote down the amount he will give to Kagome's family. Sesshomaru was upset, and would double, even triple whatever amount he wrote done. Not sure if this is the same fanfiction or is another one.

Sorry for any confusion, I don't remember much of that story. I miss reading it.

Thank you for help.

I just remembed something else, which I'm hoping is also part of the same story. Sesshomaru and Kagome were at a party. Kagome wanted to dance, but with Sesshomaru missing an arm they couldn't. Kouga asked her dance, Sesshomaru was upset. I believe he started to think she is trying to embarress him because of his missing arm.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/14 15:32 By Ritska. Reason: Extra information

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another fanfiction 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
To Be Worthy »by videokilledtheradioreviews
The Lord of the West has his amber eyes set upon the miko Kagome. After all, he is the only one worthy of such a prize. What is there to hold him back? Obssessive/Possessive Seshomaru Blanket Disclaimer: characters and original anime show plot are not min
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 184,905 - Reviews: 503 - Updated: 8-24-09 - Published: 8-17-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome

www.fanfiction.net/s/3730237/1/To_Be_Worthy

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/15 00:24 By ladyofjupiter.
Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another fanfiction 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you! Thats the story

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.