Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Two Sesshoumarus
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Two Sesshoumarus 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello all!

So, I'm searching again... It's an old fic, I read it some time ago.

I remember Kagome going through the well and falling into an alternate Feudal Era. She founds a slave compound, where youkai are being used as slave gladiators. One of them is Sess. She fights the enslavers and manage to free Sess. They go through the well and return to Kagome's correct Feudal Era.

Now, they have two Sesshoumarus, the ex-slave one, who has a sweeter disposition and is falling in love with Kagome, and our dear stoic and cold youkai lord we all know too well.

After some troubles, demon lord Sesshoumaru decide to take ex-slave Sess and make him his general or something. Ex-slave Sess is intending to mate/court? Kagome. I don't remember if the normal Sess also have feelings for Kagome.

I don't think the fic was finished when I read it. I wanna read it again... Anybody knows it?

Thanks in advance!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/05 21:48 By Allyonora.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Two Sesshoumarus 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
OH! I know this one... she shoots the Naraku of that world with a gun. ...and something about a different kingdom and the ex-slave sessh later has a sun on his head or something. .... I'll have to search my favorites... but i know what your talking about....bah can't remember the name. This may take a bit. Unless someone with a better memory lists it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Two Sesshoumarus 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
that's Dog Fight by MikoDawn, it's finished under another name that i CANT REMEMBER!!! TT3TT but at least i know where to start you off!

NC17/MA: www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7390/1

Dog Fighter by MikoDawn
Long story short Kagome ends up with 2 Sesshomaru. Lots of twists and turns.
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Action/Adventure
Updated: 01-17-08 - Chapters: 23 - Reviews 7 - Words 36,314

HA! i FOUNDS IT!

Simple Kind Of Life www.fanfiction.net/s/3927981/1/Simple_Kind_Of_Life
Changed from dog fighter Kagome leaves the feudal era for a normal life, but her guilt makes her return. The well sends her to another world where she finds Sesshomaru and she brings him back with her. A slip makes her claim them both. SXKS
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 40,158 - Reviews: 211 - Updated: 2-22-08 - Published: 12-4-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Two Sesshoumarus 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Oooooh, I so love you!!!

Can't believe I got a response so fast! And the fic is finished! I never got to read the entire story!!! Forget about sleeping, I'm tackling it now!

Thanks!!!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Two Sesshoumarus 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
*preens*

I genuinely feel great being able to find fics for people. Tis why I stalk this forum so much, I know that feeling of wanting to finish something and not remembering mostly b/c i read so much, the pleasure was mine! I'm glad in a way i ruined your sleep ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.