Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can you help me find
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can you help me find
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can you help me find 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
I can't remember the title to the really good really funny fic. I think it's a oneshot and it's in highschool, Koga and Inuyasha are issuing challenges to each other and Miroku is like egging them both on and taking bets. Every time the guys fight , Kagome sits on the sidelines and you later find out someone is with her on the sidelines. Anyway near the end Miroku issues the guys a last challenge, since prom is coming up and at the end you find out Sesshomaru is the guy who is with Kagome while the guys are busy fighting. So basically Miroku tricked Koga and Inuyasha out of there prom tickets and gives a set to Kag/Sessh and keeps the other set for himself and Sango.

For the life of me I can't remember the tile but I'm somehow able to remember all that

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can you help me find 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
I think you are looking for Mating Rituals of the High School Boy by SunsetMiko it is very funny. I loved it.

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can you help me find 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Yeah that was it, thank you sooo much!

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.