Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
lost story about Kagome travelling in time?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: lost story about Kagome travelling in time?
Merin Chacko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
lost story about Kagome travelling in time? 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey guys,

I few years ago, either here or single spark or ff.net, I read an AWESOME Fanfic about Kagome somehow travelling through time, she ends up meeting Inu Taisho, when Sesshomaru was a pup. It isn't "The once and future taiyoukai" by RosieB, though that is quite the amazing fic... I really really want to find it again- thanks for the help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:lost story about Kagome travelling in time? 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
It's not Tears of the Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1 is it?

There is a part with Puppy!Sess in chapter 16: Tears of the Cherished. It involves Toga disaplining Sess for almost nipping Kagome, tennis balls and doggie treats..... I think....

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/05 19:37 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Merin Chacko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:lost story about Kagome travelling in time? 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
YES IT WAS! Thank you sooo much! I need to favourite that now:D

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:lost story about Kagome travelling in time? 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
No prob! Glad I could help!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.