Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
plz help me find this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: plz help me find this fic
lucky_me
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
plz help me find this fic 12 Years ago Karma: 0
hi

I started reading this fic with a kag/sess/kouga pairing where they travel in search of the jewel.
It was not finished but I have been unable to find it for over a year.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:plz help me find this fic 12 Years ago Karma: 134
any more you can remember? or anything that stands out? at the moment you are pretty generic

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:plz help me find this fic 12 Years ago Karma: 95
Is it...

Demonic Love by Danyealle-sama

Rated MA so no YIM'S

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:plz help me find this fic 12 Years ago Karma: 91
It was either Demonic Love, which is finished and posted here on Dokuga, or Decision Made, Where Are the Matches?, which is not finished (both MA ONLY!). If it's the 2nd one you're looking for, it's been pulled down off the web because I can't finish it as I made a mistake early in that i can't fix. The only place it's available is my yahoo group in its incomplete form.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
lucky_me
Pup
graphgraph
Re:plz help me find this fic 12 Years ago Karma: 0
it was not demonic love, I put that as a favorite directly. Won't make the same mistake twice.
Really can't remember the name but I know they were not travelling in the normal group, just the wolves and sess. Also I remember that sess was not instantly all cudly with kag. And I'd say it was definetly MA.

@danyella: I really can't say if it was a story you wrote but it would explain why I liked it because all your stories are pretty amazing.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.