Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Here I am again
Princess Kitten
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Here I am again 12 Years ago Karma: 0
I read this fic a few years ago, Can't remember if I read it on a single spark or fanfiction.net. It's a bit sketchy but here goes.

Kagome absorbs the jewel into her body to become the guardian and the youkai spirits in the jewel become a part of her. For safety sake Sesshomaru takes her to train her to control the youkai in her and they begin to grow closer. That's as much as I remember as I said I read it years ago.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Logged Logged

If dreams were horses; Sesshomaru would be mine!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady ky
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Here I am again 12 Years ago Karma: 0
I know this one I read it on fanfiction.net I'll see if i can find it I remember it cause one of the youkai was an inu that was reacting to Sesshomaru.

Logged Logged

I have an alter ego and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a pain in my butt....
Princess Kitten
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Here I am again 12 Years ago Karma: 0
that's the one. I've been searching on fanfiction.net but I can't remember the name so I'm having trouble finding it.

Logged Logged

If dreams were horses; Sesshomaru would be mine!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.