Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Oneshot
IrishBlackRosie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Oneshot 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
I am looking for a oneshot, I have done some searching on Dokuga but have yet to find it.

It is alternate universe in which Kagome perhaps is a bit heavy set. Sesshoumaru helps through giving her bitter candies, I think it is candies, just remember bitter. Anyways he leaves once she lost weight. She still eats the bitter candy at the thought of him.

If I recall correctly she was loosing weight to attract the man she was in love with but with working with Sesshoumaru she falls for him but believes he will have no interest in her so peruses her previous love.

Anyhow they end up together, happy ending. I want to read it again because I love sappy love stories revolving around these two.

Any help would be appreciated, I will continue to look for the story.

Logged Logged

\"If you\'re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you\'re going to be locked up.\" - Hunter S. Thompson
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Oneshot 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5921/2
"Chocolate therapy" by SSI-Invasion
from the oneshot collection Mr Sex is in the House
rated MA

freaking hot collection if you ask me.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.