Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Malfunctioning well
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Malfunctioning well
Lady_Black
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Malfunctioning well 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I hope someone can help me find a fic I'm looking for. I read it quite a while back and forgot to bookmark it. The well malfunctions and send Kagome further back in time I'm not sure who finds her but i remember that Sesshoumaru mistakes her for his mate because she smells like the future him he keeps telling her she is his and no matter what she says he doesn't belive her.I'm not certain about this part but I think Kagome has with her a sword that the future Sesshoumaru had given her (his fang).
If anybody knows this story please tell me cause it's driving me insane , i can't get it out of my head and I'd love to read it again.

Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Malfunctioning well 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 15
Here this might help you out in looking for the story that you want to find...

www.dokuga.com/forum/3-recommendations/59932-sesshomaru-and-kagome-further-into-the-past

It's story recommendations for stories where Kagome goes further back in time via the well.

Belonging to Sesshoumaru by shadowglove

When the well sends Kagome further back in time to a younger Sesshomaru, his scent all over her misleads him into believing that she is "his bitch" from the future--and no matter WHAT Kagome says he won't believe otherwise! Beware a Possessive Sesshomaru!

Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 52,352 - Reviews: 1505 - Updated: 7-17-08 - Published: 1-13-08 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/27 12:02 By Miss Anna. Reason: Forgot to put the story in

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Bird That Flies At Dawn
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Malfunctioning well 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
If Sesshomaru is a kid, then there is a story like that on FFNET. I see a summary like that constantly, and it is updated all the time. I'm sure if you scroll through the stories you'd be able to find it quite easily. (though I'm not sure it's the same story. I just know he claims her as his mate when he smells himself on her (and that he is much much younger))

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Malfunctioning well 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 95
Is it

Tears of the Fallen
by ShadowsWeaver1

Kagome is saved by Sesshomaru. Unfortunately for the young miko, Sesshomaru's version of chivalry includes having her impaled by Tenseiga and thrown down a mystic well. But that is only the first of our miko's problems. SessKag
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 223,542 - Reviews: 1691 - Updated: 7-28-07 - Published: 10-12-06 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.