Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: need some help
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
need some help 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
-crawls out of obscurity-

Hi guys, I'd LOVE some help finding this fic that I apparently keep mixing up with Aubrey Simone's 'The Twelfth Concubine'.
Here goes;

Kagome is a travelling miko (or she was just travelling at this time) when she comes upon Inuyasha and a group of his men injured and heals them up. There is a missive out that The Lord of the West is looking for another wife/mate, a HUMAN wife/mate (COMPLETELY against his wishes), so that his kind can keep the peace with the growing human population.
They carry Kagome back with them, the get attacked again and they fight together, Inuyasha starts falling for her, and she and Sesshoumaru instantly click but he still has to interview and weigh her against the other human princesses. Her given handmaid is an older woman who is kinda like Kaede and shes supposed to give her tips n stuff. It becomes almost like 'The Bachelor' and they meet Sesshoumaru's other wife(s).

Their caravan gets attacked in one chapter by the same foe that attacked Inuyasha and his men (shadow demons I believe) and injured them and Kagome stayed with Sess and the men to fight them off since she and Inu knew more about the enemy and how to defeat them than Sess.

I hope thats enough information, I REALLY want to remember the name of this story XD

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need some help 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
I think you're looking for Moxy Mikki's 'The Bridal Creed' (Rated T).

Logged Logged
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need some help 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
This is EXACTLY the one I'm looking for. Thank you so much!

Logged Logged

1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need some help 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
I knew it sounded familiar - love that story....now if MM would update it....
Glad to help.

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:need some help 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 29
As 1CarinoInu said, its my Bridal Creed (linked to T rated story)

I'm so sorry the updates haven't been coming in. IT HAS NOT BEEN ABANDONED! I've just been swamped and the muses have been slow at work. The next chapter is like half written. PLEASE don't give up on it!

I'm glad you guys like it. It certainly was wonderful to see someone hunting it down, and how quickly it was recognized! luv you guys!

Logged Logged
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:need some help 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
Well MM, you def don't have to worry about us giving up on it, I personally love that story too much to.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.