Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: police/fbi fic
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
police/fbi fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
I'm looking for an older story, or rather a couple of related stories. I remember that the stories were originally written by a mother, whose daughter was posting them. In these stories, some of our main characters were either in the police or FBI. This is not the story where Kagome was an FBI agent who lived with a blinded dragon demon and her and Sessy's son, it is different. It is frustrating, because I remember so few details, other than I loved these stories, and they were awesome. I realize this is not much to go on, but I would so love to re-read these...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:police/fbi fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
I'm not sure about the Mother/Daughter authoring team, but these are the first 4 fics that come to mind for police/FBI related stories:

For Richer or Poorer » by Mujitsu
COMPLETE!The world of the rich is a glamorous and often deadly place. Detective Kagome Higurashi must infiltrate this world with the help of business tycoon, Sesshoumaru. Let the sparks fly! AU, KagSess Added oneshot up!
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 18 - Words: 74,782 - Reviews: 576 - Updated: 3-2-06 - Published: 5-4-05 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

To Bear Witness by Striking Falcon
A known CEO and his Junior Exec. are being protected by the U. S. Marshals until further notice. What happens when its not someone you're supposed to protect, but something? SK
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 201,076 - Reviews: 1518 - Updated: 4-22-04 - Published: 7-16-03 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

The Best In The Field by Oroyukae
Age is but a number , titles just mere words , but when desire and attraction take over it cannot be ignored nor denied. Inevitably the pull becomes too strong and a twist of cruel fate makes even one such as him take a good hard look at his cold and lonely life.[ COMPLETED ]
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 02 Jul 2009 ?-? Updated: 03 Aug 2009
Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance, Tragedy ?-? Chapters: 43 ?-? Reviews: 87 ?-? Words: 143,939 ?-? Reads: 73,860

Unable to Commitby Inumaru_Rapture
When he is unable to commit to marry, Kagome leaves Inuyasha. Two years later, Sesshoumaru runs into her at the store and is unable to resist. Kagome's job as a police officer has lead her down some interesting paths. Now, it seems someone is out to get her! Who could be going through her loved ones trying to "teach her her place"? (18 is up. Rating is now MA)
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 05-11-10 - Created: 11-22-09 Chapters: 23 - Reviews: 140 - Words: 57,702 - Reads: 57,797

"This is not the story where Kagome was an FBI agent who lived with a blinded dragon demon and her and Sessy's son, it is different"
This story doesn't ring a bell with me. Out of curiosity, do you happen to remember what this one is called?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/31 09:55 By Discontent Winter.

signature courtesy of r0o!
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:police/fbi fic 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 47
I think the stories that you are looking for may be How Far?(rated M) and Attraction(rated M) by Koimiko. Attraction is set before How Far?, although it was posted second.

Discontent Winter wrote:
"This is not the story where Kagome was an FBI agent who lived with a blinded dragon demon and her and Sessy's son, it is different"
This story doesn't ring a bell with me. Out of curiosity, do you happen to remember what this one is called?

I believe this story is called Accidental Seduction(rated M) by Darkraven Haven.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.