Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
If you could all be so kind as to help me find..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: If you could all be so kind as to help me find..
If you could all be so kind as to help me find.. 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello hi hey ^_^

This is an MA fic, so, while the description I have here is not vile, it still touches some touchy stuff, so ye have been warned.

There is a fic I was reading, but of course, being the genius that I am, I forgot to fave or do whatever to remember its title. ANd my laptop went haywire, so my history was cleared >.<

It was about how Sesshy had heard about some legend of a female gifted by the Kami to give birth to the strongest pups, or something like that.

He believed that Kagome was that person. So he wanted to mate and pup her.

So he worked with Kikyo to trick Inuyasha saying she was ill and that only Sesshy could help her, and in exchange Inuyasha gave up Kagome to save Kikyo.

Taking the time to remind you all that this is an MA fic, touching some so/so omg that's horrible/ have mercy on my soul for actually reading this and enjoying it/ subjects. OK.

Sesshy puts a collar to subdue Kagome's miko powers, because she'd surely purify him for what he had instore for her...and then he...gosh...he rapes the hell out of her...as in...brutally.......good God...and forces the mating, and then pups her.

Inuyasha eventually finds out what exactly he traded Kagome for, and Kagome shuns and basically wants NOTHING to do with him anymore.

Uhmmm...

I'm basically naming random facts from here on out.

Sesshy goes somewhere, for war or something (my memory is failing me), and Kagome is taken to a place where she is basically guarded and locked in. She explains to a specific guard that she will probably never love Sesshoumaru, and she hates her situation because where she comes from, this is rape, and women have a right to choose their loves and their lives.

Kagome tells Sesshoumaru that she will not raise the kids to hate him no matter how badly he has wronged her. (she's kind, because if it were me...ahem...anyways)

Eventually, Kagome will learn to love Sessh. And that Sessh has some serious karma in store...this is actually in the author's description somewhere in the story.

See, folks, I want to finish this. I want to see HOW ON EARTH Kagome can learn to love him. Because I would so cast-

ANYWAYS!!

Thanks to all who read this. I really hope I haven't violated any forum rules. I'm a bit concerned that I've probably touched on some stuff that shouldn't be in forums...and might get banned. It might have been a good idea if I researched that before posting....ugh.

But please, dear fellow dokugans, if you could help me locate this fic, I would be oh so delighted.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:If you could all be so kind as to help me find.. 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 47
I could be wrong, but it might be The Breeder by Texanlady.

I'm not sure about the part with Sesshoumaru working with Kikyou (it has been a long time since I read it), but I know this story focused on the idea that Sesshoumaru believed that Kagome was gifted with the ability to give birth to powerful pups. It is very MA, and several scenes will make you cringe.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:If you could all be so kind as to help me find.. 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
That part with the collar sounds very familiar. I'm not 100% sure but it might be Blood Stained by Madison. Rated: MA, Incomplete

However this story might also be the one you want. The Breeder by Texanlady. Rated: MA, Incomplete

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
Re:If you could all be so kind as to help me find.. 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
CritterWhisperer wrote:
I could be wrong, but it might be The Breeder by Texanlady.

I'm not sure about the part with Sesshoumaru working with Kikyou (it has been a long time since I read it), but I know this story focused on the idea that Sesshoumaru believed that Kagome was gifted with the ability to give birth to powerful pups. It is very MA, and several scenes will make you cringe.

By the gods!! I think that's it!! HAHA, and here I was thinking there would be some sort of magical quest through the depths of Narnia and beyond to retrieve this masterpiece, but alas, my request was fulfilled in the nick of time by a lovely maiden such as yourself. You have my deepest of gratitudes, my dear.

Logged Logged
Re:If you could all be so kind as to help me find.. 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Pandora wrote:
That part with the collar sounds very familiar. I'm not 100% sure but it might be Blood Stained by Madison. Rated: MA, Incomplete

However this story might also be the one you want. The Breeder by Texanlady. Rated: MA, Incomplete

I believe that it is indeed The Breeder. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:If you could all be so kind as to help me find.. 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
Does anyone know if it will ever be continued?

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:If you could all be so kind as to help me find.. 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter wrote:

The authoress has chosen to write elsewhere, I believe. There is information on her fanfiction . net account. Feel free to check it out

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.