Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Miko Heat Fic
Arcane
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Miko Heat Fic 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I read a story a while back that had Kagome going into a type of Miko-heat or something to that effect. All I remember about it was that it was on MM (I think) and Sesshomaru followed her into a clearing by a cave or something to that effect because of her scent. I think it was a rec from a previous thread, but for the life of me I can't find it T___T

Hope that helps; I'm really tearing my hair out trying to remember what it's called T___T

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Miko Heat Fic 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
maybe?

Close Encounters Of The Fluffy Kind by KogasAngel
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2132/1
It is the night of the blood moon, and Kagome had found out that she is cursed. During this particular moon, she goes into a very powerful heat, and will allow her to produce full blooded youkai should the male chose to pup her. Sesshomaru, still sore about losing the tetsaiga, finds Kagome in a small cave and decides to confront her and take his revenge. He gets more than he bargained for.
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 07-05-05 - Chapters: 19 - Reviews 37 - Words 81,615

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miko Heat Fic 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 24
Close Encounters of the Fluffy Kind is SUCH a GOOD read. I LOVE it.

Logged Logged

1CarinoInu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Miko Heat Fic 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
So it was a chapter story and not a one-shot, right? Just to clarify.

Logged Logged
Arcane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Miko Heat Fic 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
sugar0o wrote:
maybe?

Close Encounters Of The Fluffy Kind by KogasAngel
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2132/1
It is the night of the blood moon, and Kagome had found out that she is cursed. During this particular moon, she goes into a very powerful heat, and will allow her to produce full blooded youkai should the male chose to pup her. Sesshomaru, still sore about losing the tetsaiga, finds Kagome in a small cave and decides to confront her and take his revenge. He gets more than he bargained for.
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 07-05-05 - Chapters: 19 - Reviews 37 - Words 81,615

Nope, that's not it T__T

It's not on Dokuga at all, only MM (and maybe Aff but I haven't found it on there yet).
It's a hard-to-find one, that I know since I've had no luck finding it on MM at all T___T However, the concept is similar to CEotFK, with the main difference being that Sess follows her into some type of clearing inside a cave or directly leading to it. I think there was a tree (cherry blossom maybe?)in this cave-clearing... That's about all I can remember of it other than it was pretty hot

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Miko Heat Fic 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
Arcane wrote:
Nope, that's not it T__T

It's not on Dokuga at all, only MM (and maybe Aff but I haven't found it on there yet).
It's a hard-to-find one, that I know since I've had no luck finding it on MM at all T___T However, the concept is similar to CEotFK, with the main difference being that Sess follows her into some type of clearing inside a cave or directly leading to it. I think there was a tree (cherry blossom maybe?)in this cave-clearing... That's about all I can remember of it other than it was pretty hot
Mating Season by cindygirl www.fanfiction.net/s/3521204/1/Mating_Season
Mating season a time of primal urges that unite the strongest of beings. A Shikon Miko looking for someone strong, a demon lord needing to fill a void. What happens when they meet and their primal urges take over? SessKag
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,490 - Reviews: 105 - Published: 5-3-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Arcane
Pup
graphgraph
sugar0o wrote:
Arcane wrote:
Nope, that's not it T__T

Mating Season by cindygirl www.fanfiction.net/s/3521204/1/Mating_Season
Mating season a time of primal urges that unite the strongest of beings. A Shikon Miko looking for someone strong, a demon lord needing to fill a void. What happens when they meet and their primal urges take over? SessKag
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,490 - Reviews: 105 - Published: 5-3-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

?

That's it! Thank you I'm amazed at your search prowess XDDD

Logged Logged
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
WOW i just read both Fic's and i must say both were super i love them wowsers

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.