Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help finding this . . .
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help finding this . . .
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Need help finding this . . . 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 59
OMG!! I <3 U soooooooooo much. I could not, for the life of me, find it. THANK YOU!!!! Haha, yah, it's been bugging me that much and, yes, I agree wholeheartedly. What a wonderful story. For those of u reading this that have not read it yet, I suggest it w/o a doubt. Thank u, thank u, thank u!!!

Karma, karma, karma. Cause u saved me weeks of searching!

<3 L

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/10 20:08 By Smoke Goddess.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding this . . . 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 42
www.fanfiction.net/s/4262917/1/Headlock

I hope I get hugs ;P I spent a while lookin' for that!

It's uber good Ive read it multiple times myself. Have fun! *hugs*

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Need help finding this . . . 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 59
I've tried for days searching every site I may have seen it and have yet to meet success. Hopefully *fingers crossed*, one of you may have read it and remember how I may find it again. Here's what I remember . . .

Sesshoumaru is attacked or somehow very hurt. Rin rushes to find InuYasha's group in order to convince Kagome to help Sesshy. Kagome agrees and tends to Sesshoumaru's wounds. I remember for some reason that he is so injured that he is unconcious or incapacited for some time, so Kagome takes it upon herself to wash the blood and dirt from Sesshoumaru's hair. However, during this time, she starts having romantic dreams of some mystery man. In the end, Sesshoumaru get's better and has to leave and in the last dream, her dream man tells her "Don't go" or something to that effect. She ends up discovering that the dreams are of her and Sesshoumaru (I believe the story is that her dreams where a manifestation of his desires while unconcious during recovery from his wounds). She searches for him and find him on the bank of the same river from her dream and her and Sesshy confess thier feelings and have a happy ever after.

The was a wonderful story and would love to read it again. Please, please, please, tell me someone out there has read it and remembers what it was named. Thanks!!!

<3 L

Logged Logged
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding this . . . 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 59
Can anyone find this story once again; the link is no longer active? Perhaps alternate location or name? I knew I should have dl'd it when I had the chance!!! It was such a great story too. I forgot about it for a bit, but I've been itching to reread it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

<3 L

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.