Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fic Hunt!
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fic Hunt! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
This one has been bugging me for a week. I'll write what I can remember of it, hopefully someone will know which one it is.

It was a canon fic I read on FF.net a few years back, completed I think (and rated M). Kagome was still traveling through the well. I think that Sessh approached her one day in the future and they started to get close. I know she was still jumping back and forth between the eras.

Kagome was falling in love with the future Sessh, and he told her to act thowards the past him how she wishes. So she was openly showing affection thowards him (past), and he was pushing her away.

I think she had sex with the future Sessh for the first time, and then went to the past where they were also intimate (even tho he didn't love her). I remember her telling him (past) that she loved him every time arter they'd do it.

I remember one 'episode' where they went to the north (or some island) on a mission to defeat someone (a higher cat demon, I think) and they'd do it every night after traveling. Then they killed a demon cat (like Kirara) that had a litter of kittens. Kag convinced him to take care of the kitties until someone he sent for comes, and she refused to do it while the kitties were there (that made him frustrated). I also remember that they hed sex first thing after someone picked up the kittens (against a tree, and Sessh was frustrated with her panties so he just pushed them aside ...... A perverted thing to stick with me, I know , but it stuck anyways)

And, I also remember the fic ending in the future with them going to a museum (that he owns), onto the second floor where the new Sengoku Jidai exhibit was just finished. And, you guessed it, they did it right there on the floor (the second story was forbidden for guests). I think it was Shippo that turned away an old lady when she wanted to go on the second floor and made an excuse when there was a 'thump' from above. He also locked them up in the museum for the night (and walked in on them the next morning -_-')

Does it ring any bells?

~lily

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ancris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic Hunt! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
I think your looking for this:

www.fanfiction.net/s/2396157/1/Bad_Day

Bad Day » by The Hatter Theory
complete SessKag Kagome is forced to hunt shards with Sesshoumaru,and while bouncing back and fourth in time,the craziest love triangle ever forms.Relationships change and form and some even end.
Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 33 - Words: 84,716 - Reviews: 700 - Updated: 7-14-05 - Published: 5-15-05 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

Logged Logged
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic Hunt! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
Thank you for your effort , but I'm afraid it's not the one.

I remember reading this one as well, though

~lily

Logged Logged

koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic Hunt! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Maybe it was this one?:

Midnight Meets Moonlight by Mujitsu

1st place winner on A Single Spark for Best Romance and Kagome Portrayal. Kagome meets a present day Sesshoumaru and goes back to the Sengoku Jidai, only to meet the formidable TaiYoukai there. Never realized this wasn't listed as "complete" until now!

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT: Story Rated M

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/26 18:46 By MoxyMikki.

Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic Hunt! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
Lily Noir Bad Day is the fic you are looking for. Chapter 25 has the museum scene you are looking for. Chapter 26 is the kittens scene. Chapter 27 as the lemon scene you are remembering.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/24 04:04 By SweetBabyGirl. Reason: did not sound right
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic Hunt! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, I'll be damned, it is Bad Day after all. Where the hell was my head when I checked it?

Thank you Ancris, koneji and Wood, you're all awesome.

~lily

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.