Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Around the World?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Around the World?
SongBird
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Around the World? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fic set in the modern era where the well seals and Kagome somehow meets Sesshoumaru again. She eventually agrees to travel around the world with him to search for a sword for some reason...

(If you need more detail to help me find this fic I think I can remember a little more...)

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kaiyai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Around the World? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
It sounds like Seeker of the Fang by Kagome357, it's on ff.net.
Oh, and it's rated M

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/19 13:01 By Kaiyai.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Around the World? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
#1 in a set of 4 total fics.

1. Seekers Of The Fang by Kagome357 www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7033/1
It's been three years since Kagome left Inuyasha and the gang and she's now a bitter and depressed shell of her former glory. It's up to someone to help her find her sense of adventure and heart. The demon lord is just that person...
Rating: NC-17 or MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 11-03-07 - Chapters: 15 - Reviews 63 - Words 102,241

2/3. Keitaro and Toshiro's Big Double Trouble Adventure » www.fanfiction.net/s/3854352/1/Keitaro_and_Toshiros_Big_Double_Trouble_Adventure
Second story in the 'Seekers' Trilogy! What's worse than Bebe's Kids? DEMONIC BEBE'S KIDS, that's what! Join Keitaro and Toshiro Taisho as they wreck havoc in two worlds. What will Sesshomaru and Kagome do? Poor Inuyasha doesn't have a clue/UNDER REVISION
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 53,488 - Reviews: 65 - Updated: 4-8-08 - Published: 10-24-07 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

3/2.The Binky www.fanfiction.net/s/5583310/1/The_Binky
Sesshomaru takes over babysitting duties and somehow Hisa's favorite binky disappears. Watching the Demon Lord of the Western Lands become a 'People of Walmart' is a sorry sight indeed. Rated for very mild language. ONE SHOT!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,416 - Reviews: 32 - Published: 12-15-09 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

4. Hisa's Journey To The Past » www.fanfiction.net/s/4186476/1/Hisas_Journey_To_The_Past
Third in the "Seekers" Trilogy! Hisa falls down the Bone Eater's Well further into the past and meets the younger, deadlier version of Sesshomaru, who has no issues with killing his daughter from the future. CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 66,443 - Reviews: 110 - Updated: 12-28-08 - Published: 4-9-08 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

ALL.... such awesome reads!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/19 15:25 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
SongBird
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Around the World? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much r0o!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.