Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help! Most Wonderful Story Lost!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help! Most Wonderful Story Lost!
Houjin Shikaku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help! Most Wonderful Story Lost! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Alright, I can't seem to remember the title of this fic, or the author, which is absolutely terrible, But here are the details...

I remember reading it a 2-3 years ago, it was amazing (that probably doesn't help)

Read it on Fanfiction.net

It was incomplete with about 40 chapters each around 30pgs

Kagome was a demon and was stuck in the present, the well didn't work anymore

She had a best friend named Luna

I remember that during thanksgiving Kagome took the family turkey and scaled a tree to eat it there, because she didn't have any control over herself when it came to food

The first time she met Sesshoumaru, in the present, was when he hit her with his car, and she flipped/rolled over the top and flipped him off.

Then they met again, in her apartment in the middle of the night, I remember there were plants EVERYWHERE, because she couldn't stand the smell of the city, and he came in in the middle of the night, and she fainted after seeing him.

Sesshoumaru had two body guards, twins, that were shippous sons

Seriously guys I could go on forever, does anybody remember this?!

Logged Logged

I claimed the Soul Piper\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Pipe in the Claim Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help! Most Wonderful Story Lost! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 47
I believe the story you are looking for is called To Wash it All Away by Crystal Echoes.

She has taken the story down and rewritten it. Now it is only 20 chapters and incomplete, but she is still updating it.

By the way, the story is rated M.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/09 17:58 By CritterWhisperer.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Houjin Shikaku
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help! Most Wonderful Story Lost! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks critterwhisperer! Although it was kind of a bust, I really loved that story! Oh well, she had her reasons I guess. I'm sure this new one is going to be just as good.

Logged Logged

I claimed the Soul Piper\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Pipe in the Claim Game!
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help! Most Wonderful Story Lost! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
I have a copy of it saved to my computer in Word format (the original version from back when it was posted the first time. I will gladly forward a copy to anyone who is of age. Please send me a PM with your email address and date of birth, and I will forward it to you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.