Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Where is this Sess/Rin fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Where is this Sess/Rin fic
Nile
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Where is this Sess/Rin fic 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I am pulling out my hair on this one. I have searched high and low and because I was too dumb to bookmark it a couple years back, I feel SOL.

Okay, fanfic is a Sess/Rin fic.

Seems Rin comes of age and basically she ends up leaving on her own (heartbroken) from Sesshoumaru's domain and journeys to Edo. She stays with Inu and Kag (who are together...reader assumes it is post-Naraku) and ends up leaving, feeling like she is a third wheel... especially since they are basically in the same hut and Inu is frisky.

Then, she journeys and visited with Shippo and his mate in their castle (if I remember, it is Souten... I think), and same issue ensues.

She ends up being accosted by bandits after leaving and Sesshoumaru shows up. He brings her back and they get together. Now, I also know there is a sequel to this as well.

I do remember something like Rin asking Jaken about something Sesshoumaru might think and Jaken says (paraphrasing) "I do not know, my lord keeps his own council."

If you know this, not only will I give you forum karma, but I will be greatly appreciative. Actually, any response will get both...lol.

Thanks!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nile
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Where is this Sess/Rin fic 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
any takers? I am still looking. It use to be on AFF and Mediaminer or I just keep passing it by when I look.

Oh, another fact in the story I remember is that she would play the small wind pipes for Sesshoumaru.

Logged Logged
Nile
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Where is this Sess/Rin fic 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Still looking.

I can't remember if it was called His Rin or His Little Girl, but I do also remember there was eventually a sequel where Rin has a child, but there seems to be some difficulties between Sesshoumaru and Rin because of communication.

Logged Logged
Nile
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Where is this Sess/Rin fic 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
It's been a while, but I'm surprised some of the oldies in the community can't remember. I can't believe I'm still wondering about the fanfic. If it's been removed... sad. I do remember reading it on Mediaminer first and re-read it on Adultfanfiction. It's been so long!!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Where is this Sess/Rin fic 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
So sorry, Nile, but I never read Sess/Rin, so I'm at a loss as well.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.