Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
This fanfiction recently dissapeared...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: This fanfiction recently dissapeared...
saxon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
This fanfiction recently dissapeared... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't know the author or name but i do know the plot. I'm really sad i was just getting so into this and then all of a sudden it just vanishes after one of the best chapters yet!

Please help me find it!

The lastest chapter it had about 74 chapters and the plot was were kagome had been cheating on inuyasha with sesshoumaru and eventually leaves inuyasha for him, after she finds out she's pregnant and goes to live with sesshoumaru and his mom, and then eventually she has to battle it out for the rite to mate him etc etc and eventually wins and has her pups and then in comes his cousin trying to fuck up their relationship and the last chapter was a sex scene with the cousin and kagomes female body guard seducing him and such.

Any ways i'm really just trying to find out at least who the author is so i can find out what happened to this series since it was pretty ongoing and recently updated and then it just vanished so any help would be much obliged!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Talentless Hack
Pup
graphgraph
Re:This fanfiction recently dissapeared... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I believe the name of the fic is Rendezvous. Cannot remember author's name right this second, but pretty sure about the fic.

Logged Logged
saxon
Pup
graphgraph
thanks but i really need the author and actual fanfic name since searching for it on dokuga and google doesn't come up with any thing w/o the author's name as well! but thanks any ways!

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:This fanfiction recently dissapeared... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
It is Rendezvous by zandrellia. I'm not sure what happened to that fic. It was awesome. though.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
The Talentless Hack
Pup
graphgraph
I went hunting for her, and NONE of her other fics seem to be around. She isn't listed in the directory either. I had been waiting for the next chapter of Rendezvous to come out, but it fell off my radar when Grad School got more intense. I wonder what happened?

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:This fanfiction recently dissapeared... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
For reasons of her own, Zandrellia pulled her stories and is now posting them on LiveJournal. Here is the link to her LiveJournal, I'm sure you can contact her there to see how you can re-read "Rendezvous:"

http://zandrellia.livejournal.com/

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.