Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome pretending to be a boy fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome pretending to be a boy fic
criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome pretending to be a boy fic 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
There is very little that I can remember about this one unfortunately. Kagome attends a school with her twin sister (perhaps Kikyo). She pretends to be a boy and is eventually found out by Sesshomaru. I am quite sure the rating was either M or MA due to the content (language/themes). I read it quite a while ago so it must be one of the older fics.

Any help in finding it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome pretending to be a boy fic 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
I remember reading this one over on ff-net, I can't find it now though. I'd like to read it again, so if anyone knows please do tell.

~lily

Logged Logged

Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome pretending to be a boy fic 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh, and I think there is a scene in this fic where Kag and Sessh dye the hair of the gang and the gang get revenge on them by dying their hair too when they're sleeping. And I think Sango and Kikyo steal all Kag's clothes and give her one of Sessh's shirts to wear to school. She waers it, but as she's pretending to be a male, people start to think 'he' and Sessh are in a relationship. Oh, and I remember them dying her hair blue.

~lily

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.