Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a fic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a fic!
Autumn R. Green
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a fic! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I haven't read it in an extremely long time, but it went something like this:

Modern day setting, I believe. Kagome is an exchange student from America, and is adopted. She agrees to tutor Inuyasha, and while over at his house Sesshomaru "claims" her. He is a business man I believe. His father wants Kagome, his mother is alive in this fic and mated with someone else. Any help would be appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ancris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for a fic! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I think this is it:

Cultural Differences » by Mlmonty reviews
Nominated in 4 categories for the Dokuga Awards! Kagome is an exchange student from Germany. Somehow she unintentionally manages to attract the attention of Sesshoumaru Genshu and he marks her as his personal property.
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 89,022 - Reviews: 646 - Updated: 10-11-09 - Published: 2-8-09 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.