Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for an old canon fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for an old canon fic
Bern
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for an old canon fic 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I began reading this fic years ago and for some strange reason though of it again recently.

It was a canon fic where I believe the jewel was completed and Kagome was returned to the present alone. I think Inuyasha was dragged into the afterlife but I'm not sure. All I do know is that Sessho is infatuated with her and approaches her in the present.

Anyhow I know that Sesshomaru used a few underhanded tactics to get her to live at his place, one of which being that he took in and raised the now older Shippo. I remember in one chapter Kagome was putting away a hatori (sorry if I got the name wrong but a nice top) for Sesshomaru and finds that on the inside of it and several more of them have naked images of her sewn into them.

I think that some things were going on where she was the guardian or something to something important in connection with the jewel. I might be wrong and mixing up that one part with some other fic I read long ago. But the rest I am sure of.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/16 01:20 By Lady Bern. Reason: I recalled more details
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for an old canon fic 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I believe this is what you are looking for. Rated MA (No YIMS!!!)

Oden Shop by Murasaki K
::COMPLETED:: Sess/Kag story, after Kagome found herself back in the future, she had to restructure her life once more and find her happiness
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 04-12-05 - Chapters: 14 - Reviews 6 - Words 38,806

Logged Logged
Bern
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for an old canon fic 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
That's the one. Thanks very much.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.