Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Pharmacy Miko?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pharmacy Miko? 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay, i dont remember a great deal about this fic but one of the bigger things i do remember was set after "happily ever after" and Kagome ends up getting fed up with the fact that she's supposed to play ladywifey, that just sits around and sews, paints or something stupid. So she starts a greenhouse for herbs, and that eventually turns into a pharmaceutical situation. This keeps her busy, and gives her something to do so that she doesn't go mad from being board.

She does this while sess rules the lands. About 150 - 200 years later though, Sess and all demon kinda have to go into hiding, and Sess has nothing to do all day now that he's not "ruling a land" so he starts wondering where kagome is, only to find she's on the top levels of their home, surrounded my plants and males, all whom work under her in her greenhouse/pharmaceutical-thing.

After Sess has his lil hissy fit, he realizes he knows nothing about what his mate does when not around him, and decides to start paying more attention to her.

I really wish i could remember more, and that's about halfway through the fic i want to say. I think it's complete, and i'm pretty sure i read it on FFN. anyone got any ideas?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pharmacy Miko? 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 35
Here is what you are looking for. That seen takes place within the last three or four chapters I think. I love this one.

Destined For Me by cindygirl STORY IS RATED M

Logged Logged
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pharmacy Miko? 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 35
Just checked, the scene you are talking about is in the last chapter towards the top, after the third 'oOo' on the page.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/12 01:20 By Sarah.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Pharmacy Miko? 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
you are awesomesauce! karma for you!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.