Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
An old fic that eludes me....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: An old fic that eludes me....
Hope
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, I've been looking for this story for YEARS now. I think it was on single spark. And I never got to finish the story. The title (if I remember correctly) is only two words and one of the words starts with a 'u'. it is, at least, 20 chapters long. And is rated M for extremely graphic sexual scenes. Sesshoumaru/Kagome is the main pairing, and side pairings are Miroku/Sango and Inuyasha/Kikyou.

Kagome is traveling with the group looking for Naraku like usual, Inuyasha is sneaking around with Kikyou like usual. But for some reason (that I can't remember) Kagome starts sneaking off to meet with Sesshoumaru and they do some naughty things together. He (Sesshoumaru) keeps trying to talk Kagome into leaving the gang, specifically Inuyasha. And Inuyasha suspects that she is sneaking off for some reason, but doesn't know why at first. And the last chapter I read involved Kagome being on her period and sneaking off to Sesshoumaru, in which a VERY dirty scene happens, and Sesshoumaru once again propositions Kagome to come back with him to his fortress, but since Kagome still can't decide, he leaves he with a note (that I can't remember what it says). That's about all I can remember. and I know I had to have read it in between the years 2003 being the earliest and 2007 the absolute latest.

Thanks sooooooo sooo sooo much for whoever knows what the heck I'm talking about. Heck, I'd even be happy with someone just saying that they have read the story before too, even if they don't remember what it's called either.
And most of the scenes involved hot springs because it was normally when she got away from the group to bathe, that Sesshoumaru came to her.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
You know, the scene with Kagome in her period and the hot springs and some other things you described remember me of Passion, by CiraArana:

dokuga.com/spark/story/1038/1 (rated NC-17)

I know the title doesn't fit, but maybe...

And by the way, if it's another fic, I reaaaaaally want to read it!!!

Logged Logged
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 24
You know... I think I've read that before. Somewhere. >___>;; Though, just as you said, I don't remember the title or the author.

I don't know if it's Passion by CiraArana though. I'll have to skim through it and see. It's been a while since I've read anything from her. lol.

Logged Logged

Shasta
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
I don't recall that story, but I've been trying to remember one where Sesshoumaru turns out to be Hojo (or Hojo turns out to be Sesshoumaru) at the end of the story.

Too many stories . . . so little time!

Logged Logged
Rin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Shasta wrote:
I don't recall that story, but I've been trying to remember one where Sesshoumaru turns out to be Hojo (or Hojo turns out to be Sesshoumaru) at the end of the story.

I remember one like that! There was something about souls joining and the jewel bringing her back to her time when it was complete, where Hojo find her and hugs her before turning back into Sesshoumaru.....or something....right?

As for this Fanfic, I can't say I've read it, but I'll search and if I find one like it I'll link it here.

Logged Logged
Skyisthelimit
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
Rin wrote:
Shasta wrote:

I remember one like that! There was something about souls joining and the jewel bringing her back to her time when it was complete, where Hojo find her and hugs her before turning back into Sesshoumaru.....or something....right?

As for this Fanfic, I can't say I've read it, but I'll search and if I find one like it I'll link it here.

I remember that one too! And I remember being all DDDDDDDDD: EGAD!

I don't remember the fic you're looking for, but I do remember Passion. It was very good and...um...naught **blush** However I do remember that Sesshomaru does not write a letter in it - Kagome writes one to her mother?

Logged Logged

Hope
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the replies!
I kinda skimmed over Passion, and it seems a lot like the one I remember, but I specifically remember that letter, and I could have sworn that they hadn't mated yet and that it was over 18 chapters..... but I could be mixing two fanfictions together.
But again Thanks so much for the help!

Logged Logged
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I remember the Hojo one too! What story was that? I liked it and now I want to read it again lol.

Logged Logged

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
desiree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
is this the one where makes a comment to the effect that there is nothing better then her on her period? somthing to do with the combination of the her blood and her sent?

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 56
The only one I remember with Hojo is one where he's Naraku's reincarnation (minus the evil) and he thinks that since he can't be with her,(he recognized Sess with her) he will atleast watch over her. I've never read one where he's Fuzzy in disguise.

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:An old fic that eludes me.... 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22
KEdakumi wrote:
The only one I remember with Hojo is one where he's Naraku's reincarnation (minus the evil) and he thinks that since he can't be with her,(he recognized Sess with her) he will atleast watch over her. I've never read one where he's Fuzzy in disguise.

The one they're talking about doesn't have Sess disguised as Hojo. He's Sess's reincarnation. They meet at the very end, and Kagome says something along the lines of, 'I know we've never met before but I feel like I know you' or something to that effect. =)

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.